Oct 8, 2018
Sexy Spirituality podcast Episode
Finding Purpose and
Kimjera: This week has been all about changing schools for my
little guy and doing a web site revamp.
Lezli: It's a really busy week at New Vision Center, with
stewardship month kicking off and our upcoming GalaPalooza
Kimjera: "Finding Purpose and Meaning"
- Meaning and purpose are all about being inspired, feeling like
what you're doing is in alignment with your higher purpose.
- It relates to every area of life: career, relationships,
- I notice I'm out of alignment when I'm saying, "I should" or "I
wish I would." There's something more being called forth.
Roundtable with Kimjera Whittington & Lezli
- We talked a few weeks ago about redefining success (LINK). It's
such a huge part of finding alignment with your purpose.
- Another way to recognize being out of alignment is "divine
discontent," that sense of unhappiness that rises up because I'm
not placing importance on what I value deeply.
- Lezli referenced The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks,
when speaking about the Zone of Genius.
- Creativity can add a lot of meaning and helps us find
excitement around whatever we are doing.
- Activities that help us align with our purpose: paying
attention to our intuition, playing attention to how we are feeling
about things, staying out of the "how" and let go of knowing the
whole plan, surrendering into divine good.
- If I just get started, everything shows up that I need.
- Divine discontent is really divine guidance.
- There's so much meaning to be found in things that aren't
working. There are always things we can learn to make better
choices the next time. It can be part of the process of finding our
inspired purpose and meaning.
- We can call forth that next great thing by letting go of things
that aren't quite right. That's faith in the process, that what is
meant to be is already happening.
- When we're living a life of alignment, we're already in the
place of creativity.
- Lezli's ridiculous olive oil miracle, referencing the miracles
of Elijah (I Kings, 17:12). Every needed thing is provided. That's
trusting the process.
- In all of this, be soft with yourself. As long as we are moving
in the direction of our path, the "whens" are about as important as
Favorite Spiritual Sayings in this Episode
I don't need to know how to do anything because God knows how to
The Universe abhors a vacuum.
Every needed thing is supplied.
Tell Us Something Good!
I am participating on a panel at this week's "All Women Rock"
event. I'm loving speaking, and I'd love to speak at your event or
company. You can find all the details to book me as a keynote
speaker at www.LuminarySpeakers.com and www.kimjerawhittington.com
My online class, "Transform Your Life with Affirmative Prayer,"
will help you deepen and strengthen your affirmative prayers.
Learn the 5 steps, explore why prayer works and expand your prayer
vocabulary. Just $49.00, you can take this class at your own
Thank you for tuning in to Sexy Spirituality!
Share your thoughts at SexySpirituality@gmail.com
Be sure to subscribe at www.SexySpiritualityPodcast.com
Our next episode is "Creating Abundance"